Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Lee Raynes Connection

First of all, CONGRATS to the happy couple!!

This is Stefanie Farnsworth...granddaugher to Grandpa Raynes through my dad Joe. And I'm married to Nate, grandson of Gramma Lee through Lauretta. So, yes, I know what you're thinking...this new marriage makes Nate and I cousins...kissin cousins...(that joke never gets old). It also makes my two daughters cousins, my dad my uncle and my mother-in-law my aunt, etc, etc, etc.

This blog was set up so that the Lee family and the Raynes family can check on the Wedding plans for Gramma Lee and Grandpa Raynes!

Go ahead and send me your email address if you want to be able to post...this is free to anyone! It could be fun to have cousins, aunts, kissing cousins, uncles, more cousins, etc. to post and congratulate gramma and grandpa. It is amazing how LARGE the Lee Raynes connection is now. HOW FUN!

Well, leave your email address in the comments if you would like to be a contributor to the blog.

Congratulations Gramma Lee and Grandpa Raynes! We LOVE you!

P.S. I named the blog "The Missing Linc" because Gramma Lee said she was wondering what to do with her life and now she found her "missing Linc".....TOO cute.