Thursday, August 6, 2009
Here are all the final deets and haps for the wedding. If its not here, it ain't happening.
Gramma Barb's Shower!
Eagle Summit Park, Lehi
(See earlier blog post below for all the details)
All men and boys are invited and don't forget to bring a dessert and some family photos for Gramma's surprise. (Gramma won't read this so I didn't ruin it!)
New Sibling Lunch
Joe Raynes Home
(38 N 960 E Orem)
All the sibs are invited to come and get acquainted. Lunch provided by Joe and Alice.
Temple Session at Mt Timpanogas
This used to be at 4, but has now been changed to 3.
Please be at the temple early or their might not be room in the session!
Lee dinner at Julie and Ted’s
(9941 S 3100 E Sandy)
It’s a potluck! Farnsworth's are bringing sloppy joes, so bring a side dish or dessert to go with it.
It’s Wedding Time!
Everyone who is coming to the wedding, must be in the Mt Timpanogas Temple by 2:30.
Everyone on the Temple grounds at 3:15 for pictures.
Everyone at the reception for the Hawaiian Luau!
Joe and Alice’s House
(38 N 960 E Orem)
That's all folks! What an exciting couple of days!
Congrats and love to Gramma and Grandpa...I are SOOO happy for you!
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Oh...it is a Hawaiian Theme...so if any of you want to wear your hawaiian shirts, skirts, grass skirts, or whatever, DO IT!!! Wouldn't it be fun to have all of us there, celebrating this joyous occasion, in bright colored clothes?!?!
I am sure that some of the things will be changed a little, but for right now, here is a list of the activities for the wedding week.
- Thursday 7 pm--Bridal Shower! See below blog post for details.
- Friday 4 pm--Temple Session at Mt. Timpanogas Temple. Family Dinners afterwards at Nate's home (1942 North 690 East in Orem) for Barbara's family and Joe's home (38 North 960 East in Orem) for Lincoln's family.
- Saturday 3 pm--Wedding in the Mt. Timpanogas Temple. Family Members attending the wedding need to be there by 2:30. Nice church clothes attire, no need to wear temple whites.
- Saturday evening--Reception at Joe and Alice's home. Time: 7-10 pm. Address: 38 North 960 East in Orem.
- Saturday, 15 August--Open House in Great Falls at Fred Fairhurst home.
Of course we will have more details on all of these events as they get closer, but this is a chance to pencil things in your calendar!
If you have any suggestions, comments, or anything...please let us know. Email Lauretta or Stef. Can't wait to see everyone! What a joyous occasion for all of us!
Date: Aug 6, 2009
Time: 7:00 PM
Location: Eagle Summit Park in Lehi Utah
Click here for the official Evite.
Hi everyone, Please view my invitation
Husbands and kids are welcome! It will be a fun way to congratulate Gramma and meet both sides of my family! heehee.
Thanks for putting this together Brooke, Rozannah and Deseree!
(Let me know if you can come by commenting below, and if you want to bring a dessert, we won't complain!)